Download APPLICATION FORM (Docx format)
Conditions of Entry:
Students will be chosen by a review of no more than 3 scores and audio samples submitted by the applicants. Please enclose performance-ready scores that you would like us to consider with your application.
300 CZK; 30 EUR; 40 USD (see information below)
Tuition (includes full room and board):
European applicants 2 200 EUR, applicants outside of Europe 2 600 USD
Limited financial assistance is available. Tuition may be reduced according to:
a) the applicant’s financial capabilities
b) the financial possibilities of Ostrava Center for New Music
A special effort will be made to make fellowships available to participants from the former Eastern-block countries, especially to students from Czech Republic and Slovakia.
To apply for financial assistance, please submit a detailed statement about your financial needs and/or your most recent tax return (U.S. applicants).
1. Applicants from the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and other Eastern-block countries send 300 CZK to OCNM bank account*
2. Applicants from Western Europe send 30 EUR to OCNM bank account*
3. Applicants from the U.S.A. and all other countries send 40 USD in form of an international money order or a check payable to SEM Ensemble/OCNM account to: OCNM, 25 Columbia Place, Brooklyn, NY 11201, U.S.A
4. Applicants worldwide can send money by paypal to email@example.com (more information at www.paypal.com)
Application fee is non-refundable and your application will be considered after the fee is received.
1. All European applicants send the tuition to OCNM bank account*
2. Applicants from the U.S.A. and all other countries send a check or an international money order payable to the SEM Ensemble/OCNM account to: OCNM, 25 Columbia Place, Brooklyn, NY 11201, U.S.A.
3. Applicants worldwide can send money by paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (more information at www.paypal.com)
*OCNM Bank Account Information:
Bank Account No. 27-55-36310237/0100, SWIFT Code KOMBCZPP, Komercni banka, Ostrava, Czech Republic, IBAN: CZ5301000000275536310237.
Full participation at Ostrava Days 2015 as a resident-student
Room and board in Ostrava from August 09 – 30, 2015
All application materials must be received by March 1, 2015:
Ostrava Center for New Music
Kristýna Konczyna, office manager
Dr. Šmerala 2
702 00 Ostrava